You want to style your coarse, curly beard into a sophisticated frontal panache, don't you?Our Beard Brush gives you the ability to take care of your beard by gently massaging the hair follicles, untangling your loose, unruly hair, and promoting beard growth. With the help of a good beard brush, keeping a clean and healthy beard is much simpler. With its branding and packaging made in Australia, our boar hair beard brush works wonders for you because of its fine quality!
Our beard brush is crafted from darkened Birchwood and only 100% boar bristles. Any length of beard will do well with this brush. In addition to helping to exfoliate the skin beneath and remove dry, flaky skin, it helps to straighten and detangle the hairs. For anyone who is even remotely serious about their beard game, this is a must-have item. Use regularly!
How to use it?
- You can use this brush on a dry or wet beard.
- To assist straighten and detangling the hairs, brush through your beard in the direction of hair growth.
- If you apply Beard Oil before brushing, the bristles will be able to distribute the oil evenly throughout your beard.
Benefits of boar bristle brushes
The Big Beard Boar Brush has a hardwood handle with indents for a secure grip and is packed with firm bristles. It's the ideal brush for making your beard appear conditioned and healthy.
The benefits of boar bristle brushes include:
- Tame your beard. The boar bristles are dense enough and hard enough to tame even the most untamed beard. It effortlessly glides through your facial hair regardless of its growth or thickness since there is the perfect amount of space between each bristle.
- Takes up beard oils to assist in spreading them throughout the hair
- Promotes the growth of new hair and results in thicker, longer hair as well.
- Exfoliates stimulate, and increase circulation flow in the skin.
Beard Brush with easy cleaning
To remove the majority of the dust, hair, and sebum, use a fine-toothed comb to brush through the bristles in an outward motion. Put the brush in a small, soapy bath, and soak it for at least 10 minutes.
Finally, give the brush a last clean water washing before setting it on a cloth with the bristles facing down and giving it 24 hours to completely dry.
Bruh, make sure your hair is not just high and dry.
Beard maintenance can be difficult. We don't enjoy effort, yet it requires little effort. Any guy can maintain their hair in the finest possible condition with the help of our selection of beard care products.
How should I use the beard brush?Undoubtedly with oil. Our boar bristles beard brush carries a wide variety of beard oils. To brush your beard, put a few drops evenly into the core of the brush.
How frequently should I brush my beard?As often as you'd want! Use it even more if you have coarse, unmanageable hair. Your beard will get softer and less tangled with continued combing.
Where is it made?Our Australian boar bristle beard brush, along with its branding and packaging, is made in Australia.